Job Description :Job Description
Join Intel-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. Our purpose is to create world-changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on Earth.
About Corporate Services
Corporate Services (CS) cultivates an environment where all our employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, onsite services, offices, labs and factories globally. We champion strategies to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, water use, energy and waste generation. In addition, we drive company-wide reductions in greenhouse emissions. Furthermore, we foster a diverse and inclusive culture that values and embraces individual uniqueness and empowers employees to bring their whole selves to work to deliver their very best and achieve their full potential.
In this position, you will be a member of the Corporate Services Asia/ATM Operations group reporting to the CS Asia/ATM Regional Design and Engineering Manager. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Role modeling a commitment to safety, quality and operational excellence at a competitive cost.
- Responsible for Intel Asia/ATM Operations Sustaining and continuous improvement of existing systems. Accountable for system operations, maintenance procedures, and reliability. Approves all changes for system operations including Statistical process control, control limits, CE and system matching, PM adequacy and job plans.
- Design of all new mechanical systems and installations to align with ATM Technology development roadmap. Training/mentoring of personnel, and start-up (commission) of new installations and upgrades
- Responsible for Intel Asia/ATM mechanical systems safety, reliability and cost performance optimization and improvement with new standard be developed and implemented in the Virtual Factory (VF) flawlessly.
- Responding to customer and/or client requests or events as they occur for troubleshooting or systems improvements
- Safe system operation, authorizes non-routine work (Site Incident Prevention Program, SIPP etc.) being performed on their systems. Coordinates factory impacts of owned utility systems
- Validates manufacturing and/or system changes do not violate utility system capacity, safety, environmental or reliability requirements
- Is the technical system content expert in the Virtual Factory (VF). Owns System start-up and acceptance testing, matching and differences White Papers and recovery plans. Owns proliferating any major changes to systems/processes/procedures
- Owns any small projects which will be necessary to cover any capacity issues, safety concerns or energy savings measures. Owns driving these projects and ensuring that the designs and equipment specifications meet the Intel Standards.
- Drives cost and energy effectiveness. Supports budget owners by forecasting spends and analyzing vs. actuals.
- Supports projects, factory task forces, cross-site teams, cross-discipline teams, Module Teams, Facility Process Transfer, incident resolution, etc. when their systems are involved. Takes ownership as assigned.
- Supports Technician Training and Certification and technical career ladder's programs
- Technical support for material, spare parts, supplier issues, service contracts.
If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding, fast-paced environment, a career as a Design Program Manager at Intel may be a good fit for you.
Here in CS, we provide opportunities to innovate and transform technology to create a better future where the brightest minds in the world can come together to achieve exceptional results.
We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation). We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, generous time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.Qualifications
Minimum Qualification Skills (Must Have Skills):
- Bachelor/master's degree major in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge in facility or building design for semiconductor/pharmaceutical/construction industry is required
- A minimum of 10 years experience in an engineering role
- Possession of Registered license is preferable
Inside this Business Group
- Mechanical systems design, construct, startup and operational knowledges for HVAC, Exhaust, Chilled Water, Heating Water, Fire Protection, Cleanroom Makeup Air, and Return Air Handlers, Process Cooling Water, Oil Free Air, and Process Vacuum System etc. will be added advantage
- Excellent communication (listening, spoken, technical writing) and presentation skills in English.
- Familiar with engineering methods and construction-related job or internship experience is a plus.
- General problem-solving skills under situational conditions.
- Knowledgeable in data analysis and interpretations to deliver excellent design/engineering.
- Innovative to ensure the most efficient/competitive product is delivered... possibility thinker.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on EarthOther Locations
PRC, ChengduVietnam, Ho_Chi_Minh_City