Job Description :
This role is responsible for developing and supporting various global enterprise applications from onsite premise to cloud based Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Data Analytic solutions. These solutions integrate closely with our application, hosted on AWS (Amazon Web Services) for internal employees and an external portal for our contractual parties.
• Responsible for end to end delivery of reporting and analytic capabilities from various data sources to meet business requirements across corporate functions worldwide.
• Develop report prototypes and fine tune report deliverables.
• Excellent in preparing presentations and able to articulate insights/trends/variance from data Analysis.
• Perform unit testing and data validation.
• Produce metrics, creating documentation, and process workflows.
• Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards.
• Collaborate with local Technology Team on a day-to-day basis and with USA technical team on need basis. When required, must be flexible in schedule to facilitate real time communication with offshore team via Skype, phone, or other tools.
• Min 2 years solid experiences in Data Analysis preferably Data Modelling, Trending, Prediction and Forecasting etc.
• Hands on and proficient in NoSQL, RDBMS, CQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL or any other DB technologies.
• N-Tier enterprise application development in a distributed environment.
• Completed at least 2 full Agile development life cycles.
• Knowledge of logical and physical data modelling concepts (relational and dimensional).
• Min Bachelor Degree in Computer related field or equivalent work experiences.
• Databases – Amazon Redshift, Cassandra, Ms SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, OrientDB.
• BI Tools – Business Objects, Tableau, Ms Excel.
• Scripting - CQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL, Java, Unix/Linux Shell.
• Data Modelling – Star schema, Snowflake schema, Galaxy schema.
• Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication in English and inter-personal skills.
• Experience with rapid release software (continuous delivery) development practices
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent team player contributing to the team success.
• Ability to work and collaborate with remote team.
• Ability to communicate difficult technical concepts in a straight-forward, simple manner.
• Passion for innovation and technology.
• Experience / Knowledge in large distributed systems, Hadoop, Ms SQL Server Integration
Services, Unix Shell Scripting, JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins.
• Experience working in Royalty systems or within Music Publishing industry.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content