Job Description :
Working day - 5 days ( 8:30am - 5:30pm)
- Become familiar with, understand and incorporate the Company philosophy, value and vision in all behaviour, practice and decisions
- Understand and utilize the JDE / TCMIS system and Wesco Intranet to effectively perform job functions.
- Basic knowledge of web based inventory systems
- Prepare and issue vendor shopping and follow up with vendors to obtain timely pricing .
- Perform data entry to enter customer and / or vendor pricing into various databases (Sales quotes, vendor quotes and/or customer purchase orders).
- Match vendor pricing with pending quotes to ensure accuracy
- Research and provide a variety of information (verbal and written) as directed by and for the sales staff
- Develop and maintain customer and supplier relationships
- Prepare and follow through with customer expedite requests.
- Communicate with other departments to resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and update files and perform daily filing tasks
- Create, develop and maintain backorder reports.
- Enter buy requisitions and work with Purchasing and Material Support to ensure purchase orders are placed and received as required to support customer orders.
- Perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Develop and follow a personal development plan through the use of Intranet tools and programs, sales training programs, self assessment tools, and relevant training courses.
- Receive supervision, guidance and training for Wesco systems, products, industry, vendors and operations.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Anything can whatsapp or call 016-7041416 (Farida)
- Industry experience is preferred or relevant work experience in sales administration or related field
- A strong working knowledge of computer software, including MS Office
- Meet Key Competencies