• Solicit and promote sales of Islamic Personal Financing (PF-i) product to achieve business KPIs.
• Deliver superior customer experience.Key Responsibilities:
• Solicit and promote sales of PF-i products.
• Achieve individual sales targets and contribute towards to achievement of Group targets.
• Prepare and pro-actively execute sales plans for prospective customers, using internal marketing as well as self-generated leads.
• Set appointments, carry-out sales call visits where necessary, prospecting and early engagement with new to bank customers.
• Cross selling of other retail banking products such as ASB, PF, Credit cards etc.
• Ensure high standard of customer experience in line with the quality and standards set by the Bank.
• Ensure compliance to the policies and procedures set by the Bank.
• Protect the image and brand of the Bank.
• Ensure that the physical sales centre or sales hub is well maintained in line with the quality and standards set by the Bank.
- 1 year of experience in sales and customer service related field.
- Have the relevant licenses for the portfolio.
- Highly motivated, winning attitude, success driven, self-initiated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable with engaging people, prefers doing sales and take personal responsibility on delivering results.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and service oriental.
- Demonstrate initiative, perseverance and passion in delivering results within fast paced and highly demanding environment.
- Ability to relate and connect to local community.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic understanding of finance and banking products.
- Basic computer skills.
Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual Business Wear, Performance Based Rewards.