• Responsible for sales of Oracle Financial Analytics Applications
• Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
• 12 plus years of relevant field sales experience.
• Able to develop strong internal relationships.
• Able to network and develop strong business relationships with customers such that they turn to Oracle for their resource needs.
• Able to generate leads and submit proposals to the client utilizing a broad knowledge of Oracle service offerings.
• Able to generate consulting services and nurture and close the transaction.
• Viewed as an expert in the field.
• Recognized authority and leading contributor in immediate business area/function.
• Work is non routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/ business skills.
• Prior experience of in financial services industry will be an advantage.
Oracle Corporation is the world's leading supplier of software for information management and the world's second largest independent software company. With annual revenues of more than $10.0 billion, the company offers its database, tools and application products, along with related consulting, education and support services, in more than 145 countries around the world.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Sales
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content