Client- Leading IT Client
Location: Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
• Over 6+ years of experience in the IT industry.
• Computer Sciences or similar technical degree.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Fluency in English is required (reading, writing and speaking proficiency).
• Very Strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills
• Ability to lead development teams
• Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
• Salesforce.com Development: SOQL, APEX and Visualforce Pages, Lightning UI and Lightning Components - or strong willingness to learn the technology
• Salesforce.com Administration: SalesCloud and ServiceCloud.
• Solid, proven knowledge in Web Development, including MVC concepts, Web Services, jQuery, XML
• Experience designing and developing SOA components and integrations
• Unit Test Development
• Databases: Oracle, SQL Server; data modeling; query; SQL tuning.
• Advanced Knowledge of design patterns
• SQL (for queries and data modeling)
• Experience with SOA principles and web service development using WCF.
• Looking for someone who is passionate about coding and should be a hardcore developer.
• This is a pure development role and we are looking for someone who can invest time in learning new technologies and come with innovative solutions.
• Works with clients and Business Analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts
• Generates technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests
• Mentors junior developers in industry best practices, procedures, and concepts
• Is responsible for ensuring quality of their work as well as the work of the entire development team
• Works closely with the global development team, other senior Solution Architects to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
If interested please email your CV at [HIDDEN TEXT]
email: [HIDDEN TEXT]
Optimum Infosolutions (M) Sdn Bhd, A-3A-3 NorthPoint Offices, Mid Valley City 59200 KL, Malaysia.