- Experience and/or knowledge in SAP on cloud IaaS platforms (SAP SCP, AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Experience and/or knowledge in hybrid on-premise and cloud SAP deployments and integration (Ariba, SuccessFactors, SAP Analytics Cloud, SCPI, SAP Leonardo)
- Experience in SAP implementation and support for both on-premise and cloud
- Experience in SAP Basis and Security Authentication in areas including but not limited to S/4HANA, ECC, BW, MDG, Fiori, PI/PO, Solution Manager
- Experience and/or knowledge of SAP Single Sign-On and/or SAP Identity Management will be an added advantage
- Strong Knowledge and hands on experience in SAP technical planning, installations, upgrades, homogeneous/heterogeneous migrations, unicode conversions
- Technically fluent in Operating System (Unix/Windows/Linux)
- Knowledge/Experience in one or more databases (SAP HANA/SAP ASE/Oracle/DB2/SQL Server/MaxDB) administration
- Knowledge/Experience in performance tuning, troubleshooting, user management, system copies, unicode conversions
- Ability to work on activities involved in SAP architecture and design areas (sizing, scoping, client/landscape Strategy, HANA High Availability/HANA Disaster Recovery Strategy etc.)
- Proactive, fast-learner and commitment to quality
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to contribute in a team oriented environment
- Candidates must be willing to travel within Malaysia and/or overseas when required
- Nationality: Malaysian
EY Brightree is now part of the EY Global member of network firms. We remain committed to provide our clients with SAP business transformation services and to support them and in their business and digital transformation journey.
Our organization is looking for a IT Department Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur and we came across your profile on Monster.com.
To perform deep dive of the current ICTI landscape (Data Center, Open & Closed Networks, Cloud Communication) and provide recommendations for ERP harmonization and landscape simplification.
Mix of hardcore software engineers and security-minded individuals who work together to provide the best experience possible across all the platform we support. We are seeking a teammate that take responsibility for delivering quality work.
Software Developer will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop software team.Ability to prioritise well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of
Hello Speakers, Location:Malaysia Must be a Degree Holder Sal:upto(best in market) Shifts:24*7 Send Resumes: [HIDDEN TEXT] or wtsapp (+918587037578)
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content