Must have :
• Knowledge in SAP MM (Major)/ WM (minor)
• Performs deployment of SAP MM/WM
• Works in providing business solution related to the RLM (Remote Logistic Management)
• Knowledge in the RLM (Oil & Gas solution)
• Involve in minor and major SAP MM/WM enhancements
• Knowledge in Dev Ops Agile model
• Assisting user during the UAT
• Have knowledge on scrum model
Additional Info on SAP MM Consultant
SAP MM Consultant / SAP MM solution analyst JD
• Works within the material management module of the SAP system
• Primary responsibilities is to support SAP integration, process design, evaluation, prototype, configuration, and data modeling support and provide strategic planning for SAP data integration
• Undertakes implementation, testing development, maintenance, and enhancement of software packages and applications by utilizing software and accompanying development tools and environments
• Assists in formulating and defining computer information system scope, objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems tailored to clients’ management requirements
• Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written and analyze and revise existing system logic difficulties and documentation SAP MM.
• Assesses and selects IIS products and solutions to deliver on customer engagements and work with IIS SAP integration architects to support business requirements.
• Support the existing solution and provide required support
• Recommend solutions and assess impact against current-state processes and system capabilities
• Evaluate training needs and assist in Training Development and Delivery for New and Existing functions
• Develop, define, document and implement solutions based on user requirement and leading practices
• SAP MM consultant with strong knowledge in Configuration & Creation of Enterprise Structure w.r.t MM
• Purchasing process like purchase requisition, purchase order, comparing Rfq's and generating the purchase order.
• Expertise in Outline agreements: Contracts and Scheduling Agreement
• Proficiency in Special procurement: consignment, subcontracting
• Having good Knowledge in Cross module integration with WM/
• Configuration & Creation of activities related to MM/WM
• Worked on Support activities related to MM/WM.
• Worked on Idoc Issue's related.
• Configuration of Purchasing documents w.r.t document types & assigned Number ranges.
• Release strategy for purchasing documents (PR/PO).
• Worked on STOs, Reversal of Material documents, Cancellation of Reservations
• Optimized the purchasing cycle of SAP related to Source Determination with the help of source list and Info records.
• Familiar in Inventory Management: GR, GI, Stock Transfer order and Transfer posting
Infinite Computer Solutions is a global service provider of Infrastructure Management services, Intellectual Property (IP) Leveraged Solutions, and IT Services, focused on the telecom, media, technology, manufacturing, and healthcare industries. Our services span from Application Management Outsourcing, Packaged Application Services, Independent Validation, and Verification, Product Development, and Support, to higher value-added offerings including Managed Platform, and Product Engineering Services.
Infinite was recognized among the Dataquest Top 20 Best IT Employers in 2004, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific in 2004, Top 100 Global Outsourcing Provider in 2006 by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), and Top 10 Global Telecom Outsourcing Provider in 2006 by IAOP.
Industry Certifications and Assessments
Infinite was successfully assessed for CMMi L5 in April, 2004. As part of its sustained focus on quality, Infinite has initiated organization wide efforts to upgrade to the next version of CMMi L5 in 2008-2009. Infinite's strict adherence to quality is also clearly reflected in it being assessed at BS- 7799 (ISO 27001) and for the ISO 9001:2000 certification. To enhance solutions by reducing defects and cycle times in support function processes, Infinite has now embarked on the Six Sigma initiative.
Telecom is our key vertical, and we aim to be a dominant telecom and media services company for service providers, equipment manufacturers, and software vendors. Infinite is one of the few companies of its size to have extensive experience with several global telecom service providers, OEMs, and ISVs.
Our footprint spans several countries in four continents offering onsite, offsite, and near-shore capabilities in major international markets. We have established our presence in most of the large telecom, and IT services markets of the world with offices at multiple locations in the U.S, as well as in the U.K, India, Singapore, Malaysia, and China. We have also been growing our development centers in India Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad.
We believe our ability to grow on a sustainable basis, and maintain differentiation in the market place will significantly depend on our strength to attract, train, motivate, and retain our people.
We are listed among the Offshore 100 in neoIT 2005 Study, and were ranked 50th in the International Data Corporation (IDC) Dataquest (DQ) Top 20 Best Employer survey in 2004.
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd. (“Company or “Infinite) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Infinite is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Infinite are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any partiality towards the race, color, gender, religion or belief, nationality, social or ethnic origin, age (described under the purview of law), differently abled, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Infinite will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of the above, while hiring or during employment.
We are hiring an Electrical Engineer to design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestical electrical systems. To do well in this role you should be a licenced professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical eng.
Instrument Supervisors work in the oil and gas industry and are responsible for supervising the installation and maintenance of specific equipment. Typical duties listed on an Instrument Supervisor resume are running tests.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content