Do you want to work with passionate teams, providing excellent business and digital services to the Asia Pacific region
Do you want an open, supportive, and caring working environment
Do you view your development needs seriously as we do
If YES, then take your career to the #NextLevel with BASF !
Objectives of the Position
Digitalization will be a true part of BASF's DNA that creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth as well as drives efficiencies in processes. This is our digital VISION for BASF.
Global Digital Services (GDS) is supporting BASF business in Digitalization transformation. Our MISSION is to drive forward the digital transformation of BASF, providing innovative, global and high-quality digital products and services through a strong agile culture.
As part of the GDS strategy, BASF Shared Services Center Kuala Lumpur (BSSCKL) is one of the established Digital Hub for APAC region.
In the global BASF DevOps Product Team Business Accounting & Reporting, we create and support digital solutions for our internal business partners in the areas Cost Center Accounting, Overhead Management, Profitability Analysis, Charging, Product Costing & Inventory Management, Settlement Management. We are taking end to end accountability for solutions in these areas.
We are looking to expand our Agile Product Team with a DevOps Engineer who will be responsible from idea to operation of our Business Accounting solutions. This position has a clear focus on consulting in the area of Product Costing & Inventory Management, Settlement Management and Profitability Analysis (CO-PA).
- You will be responsible for designing possible IT solutions in the area of Credit, Dispute & Collection Management for subject-specific business requirements in coordination with other DevOps engineers and internal business partners within BASF.
- You will configure and test complex applications e.g. SAP Credit Management or FIS GetPaid Collection including quality assurance and managing projects in cooperation with our business partners and third-party providers.
- You will work in close collaboration with our internal business partner to help them to detail their requirements and translate those into best-in-class Solution Designs
- Managing & maintaining operational business support in BASF application landscape behoves you as well as problem management, change management (incl. small business requests) and Continuous Service Improvement (CSI).
- You provide support during change requests / projects with early consulting which comprises efforts estimation and high level design solution.
- Degree in economics, Computer Science, Informatics, Business Informatics or in a comparable field
- Minimum 5-7 years related working experience with complex SAP and Non-SAP applications, knowledge of OTC-F processes is a plus
Technical & Professional Knowledge
- Very experienced in configuration of SAP Credit Management or Collection Management (beneficial with FIS GetPaid) (internal) Very experienced by using SAP Credit Management or Collection Management and you have an IT affinity and big interests to deep dive and learn IT topics like customizing etc.
- Experience with the Agile way of working are beneficial
- Programming skills in ABAP/ABAP Objects or other programming languages/technologies such as Java, SAP Web Dynpro, SA UI5 or Eclipse are beneficial
- Excellent English communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills in an international team combined with a very high level of customer orientation
- High sense of responsibility to have conflict awareness and management skills
- You will be working and communicating in English and occasionally embark on business trips
BASF regional service hub has been established since 2005 in Kuala Lumpur. The regional service hub has approximately 700 employees and growing. Focused on being a competency and digitalization driven hub, it also provides quality functional and know-how services in the areas of finance, controlling, human resources, real estate and facilities management, communications, environmental, health and safety, procurement, import-export order management, and information services to BASF companies and affiliates in the Asia Pacific region. BASF also has two other regional hubs located in Berlin, Germany, and Montevideo, Uruguay that cover the Europe and Americas regions.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. More than 110,000 employees in the BASF Group contribute to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF generated sales of €59 billion in 2020. Further information at www.basf.com.