Your key responsibilities
• Work with the key stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements
• Prepare and conduct blueprint workshop
• Configure and perform unit testing on the system
• Document, resolve and escalate issues
• Perform data migration tasks
• Develop Functional Specifications for FRICEW development
• Define test scenarios, test scripts & conduct UAT
• Responsible for Key User Training
• Provide post implementation support
Skills and attributes for success
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
• Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
To qualify for the role you must have
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information System, Accounting or Finance or related discipline.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of Process Integration/Process Orchestration (PIPO) with SCPI experience
• Experience in integrating various SAP modules
• Willingness to travel for project assignments
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Prior consulting experience and background
• SAP Certification
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY Brightree is now part of the EY Global member of network firms. We remain committed to provide our clients with SAP business transformation services and to support them and in their business and digital transformation journey.