SAS Business Analyst Manager
Malaysia - Permanent
About Our Client:
Our client is one of the global leaders in taxation and advisory services as well as assurance. Our client utilizes the latest finance products and highly competitive systems that they developed to provide seamless solutions.
- Organize requirement workshop to identify and father business requirements for the IFRS17 implementation on IFRS17 Accounting topics, calculation methodology, business process flow and reporting requirements.
- Coordinate stakeholders from different workstreams (etc...Accounting, Actuarial and IT).
- Help out with design workshops to assist with the development of Functional Specification Document (FSD) with the system vendor
- Provide a report and communicate and assess major risks and issues that may occur during IFRS17 implementation
- Review policies and processes for financial planning and reporting for IFRS17
- Provide support to solution vendor on the end-to-end system and UAT preparation and execution.
What to Expect:
- Degree with at least 5 years of working experience in insurance/reinsurance
- Working experience in consulting firms would be highly advantageous
- Strong Business Acumen
- Understanding in configuration of SAS products – SAS Data Integration (DI), SAS Infrastructure for Risk management (IRM), SAS Risk and Finance Workbench (RFW) and SAS Visual Analytics (VA)
- Good understanding of actuarial / finance processes and methods
- Experience with IFRS17/9 would be added advantage
- Good communications skills and leadership
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
You can expect a fast pace working environment and a chance to work with highly capable and competent as well as intellectual individuals within the organization.
Please kindly forward your CV to Guok Khor Yik at [HIDDEN TEXT] for further enquiries