SAS Technical Consultant
Malaysia - Permanent
About Our Client:
Our client is one of the global leaders in taxation and advisory services as well as assurance. Our client utilizes the latest finance products and highly competitive systems that they developed to provide seamless solutions.Main Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with solution team to deliver IFRS17 solutions in terms of assessment, development, and configuration as well as maintenance.
- Assist with solution designing for IFRS17 implementation
- Continually utilize technology to optimize delivery and maintain competitive edge in the industry
- Assist and support with major risks and problems that may come up during IFRS17 implementation.
- Assist with UAT execution and provide support to solution vendor on end-to-end system.
What to Expect:
- Degree with at least 2 years of working experience in insurance/reinsurance
- Skilled with Base SAS, SAS Macro programming and querying large data with SQL
- Understanding in configuration of SAS products – SAS Data Integration (DI), SAS Infrastructure for Risk management (IRM), SAS Risk and Finance Workbench (RFW) and SAS Visual Analytics (VA)
- Good understanding of actuarial / finance processes and methods
- Experience with IFRS17 would be added advantage
- Good communications skills and leadership
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
You can expect a fast pace working environment and a chance to work with highly capable and competent as well as intellectual individuals within the organization.
Please kindly forward your CV to Guok Khor Yik at [HIDDEN TEXT] for further enquiries. Only candidates with relevant skillsets will be notified.