We are currently having a job opportunity for the role of Client Care Executive.
This is a Permanent job opening with one of the leading bank in Malaysia
Job Location-Petaling Jaya.
Job Timings-Rotational Shift Job-24*7.
Interview Date-This is a scheduled drive on coming Wednesday 27th November 2019 from 10.30AM onwards. Please confirm if you are available for face to face interview for tomorrow and share the updated CV to me at [HIDDEN TEXT].
Below is the Job Description:
• Diploma / Degree Holders / its equivalent
• A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
• Attention to detail; ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic computer information
• Outstanding client service skills; Highly client focussed, as demanded in a service industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in other language(s) will be an added advantage
• Familiarity of CRM solutions
• Exceptional time management skills
• Typing proficiency of 35 wpm and fast data entry skills
• Proficient in basic MS Office applications
• Basic knowledge of banking business/financial services in Country
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage difficult client situations
• High analytical skills; Good problem solving skills
• Pleasant personality and positive working attitude
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
To be a 1 stop shop to all consumer banking clients by providing accurate & timely information on product & services, relevant to their needs
1) Assist clients in fulfilment of their transaction or servicing requests via the telephone
2) Achieve first call resolution in all customer interactions, where possible
3) Promote the use of automated channels and its benefits to clients
4) Acquire new business by proactive tag on & generate new sales opportunities
Leverage on continuous improvement journey by proposing & giving suggestions/ recommendations on workflow implementation & productivity improvements .
If interested then kindly share your updated CV and mention in the email if you are ready to attend the interview tomorrow-27th Nov 2019.
email: [HIDDEN TEXT]
Optimum Infosolutions (M) Sdn Bhd, A-3A-3 NorthPoint Offices, Mid Valley City 59200 KL, Malaysia.