• Awareness and understanding of the Group’s business strategy and model appropriate to the role.
• Awareness and understanding of Trade Finance, the wider business, economic and market environment in which the Group operates.
• Awareness and understanding of the Banks change management process and DevOps practices.
• Implements and improves core software infrastructure. Participates in improving software development lifecycle, technical operations and technology innovation
People and Talent :
• Skill to coordinate resources and teams from different countries
• Good Stakeholder Management Skills
• Responsible for capability development of the team/ unit
• Responsible for conducting appraisals, feedback & handling work allocations for direct reports & reviewing the same for indirect reports.
• Responsible for managing the career growth, motivation & retention for the assigned group
• Risk and Audit Continuous management of the Trade Application System risk
• Proactive self-identified issues and actions
• Issues and actions from audits and regulatory inspections
Regulatory & Business Conduct :
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
• Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
• Trade Finance Business and Technology Stakeholders
• Develop and manage applications for CIB Trade ITO. This also entails creating, maintaining and governing application for the Trade Application Platform.
- UNIVERSAL TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Manage Conduct
- Manage Risk
- Manage People
ROLE SPECIFIC TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Identifying Business Data Requirements
- CQRS-Event Sourcing Architecture
- Software Development
- Agile Development
- Cloud Native / On-demand Architecture
- Microservice Architecture
- Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD)
- Change Management
- Project Management
- UI/UX Architecture
• Bachelor Degree in Computer / Software Engineering
• Certified Scrum Master
Reports Directly to: Head Delivery, Open Account
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions