Secretary Duties and Responsibilities
• Respond to calls, emails, and routine letters; direct inquiries to the appropriate person
• Arrange, coordinate, and schedule meetings; prepare meeting documents
• Make travel arrangements for office personnel
• Ability to communicate well with Team Members, Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
• Self-reporting is required and able to deliver the best customer experience.
• Maintain updated contact information for company employees, suppliers, and customers
• Manages department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel and arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Must always demonstrate high degree of integrity in maintaining confidentiality of customers’ information.
• Able to work independently and under pressure.
Oxydata Software Sdn Bhd is a local Malaysian MSC status company established since 2006. Our core competencies are in digital software solutions, analytics, software development services and IT managed services. We help our clients to realize their results by increasing revenue, improve customer service and lowering the cost of IT projects through our innovative IT services and software solutions.
As part of the expansion plan, we invite talented and experienced professionals to be part of our dynamic team. If you got the fire, passion and a burning desire for success then write to us.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are looking for candidates to gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends, analyse data and turn it into information which can offer ways to improve the business, in turn affecting business decisions.
Vettons seeks an experienced Product Owner (Front End) with a strong background in maintaining product development and improvement life cycle. Roles focusing on catering solution for internal and external frontend mobile and web application.
We are looking for an experienced candidate that are responsible for supporting the Manager and Financial Controller in conducting key activities such as Month-End close, AR, AP, Account Reconciliations, Tax and Audits.
We are looking for a QA Tester to ensure software quality through manual and automated testing. You are responsible for the testing of Vettons software/apps and ensuring that it is stable for release.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content