• Accountable for the Request for Service to provide consulting, design and solution for LAN and WAN security.
• Responsible to respond and assist for the security engineering requests from Client example firewall rules, policies, etc.
• Responsible for the IR/RCA on security issues. SPOC for P1/P2 incidents and troubleshoot with Regional Support team for resolution
• Coordinate with Resolve Group for Incident, Change Request, Service Request, Problem and Capacity ticket and ensure closure within SLA
• Responsible for monthly technical reports, adhoc reports and executive summary for technical portion content.
• Provide security analysis, advisory, recommendation and service improvement plan.
• Assist and coordinate on security devices on boarding to client backend tooling/system ·
• Assist and coordinate for security devices firmware patching and security compliance ·
• Attend and participate in technical meeting (internal, with client), walkthrough session with client as well as security discussion
Quess Corp. Ltd., the leading global business services provider firm, was established in 2007. Headquartered in Bengaluru, the company has a pan-India presence with 65 offices across 34 cities along with overseas footprint in North America, the Middle East and South East Asia. It serves over 1700+ customers across 5 segments namely Industrials, Facility Management, People Services, Technology Solutions and Internet Business.
Functions : Banking
Industries : Banking/Accounting/Financial Services, ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Software, Telecom
Skills/Roles I hire for: Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Technical Support
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
I am expertise in language hiring like Japanese/Korean/Hong Kong/Thai/Vietnam/Chinese/Cantonese/Mandarin/English/Tamil/Arabic for Asian countries.
Exciting opportunity in working with our client to bring Business Intelligence & Analytics into life. Expansion in newly set up Azure team. Training will be provided for Azure (if applicable) but MS SQL skillset would be mandatory
Our organization is looking for a IT Department Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur and we came across your profile on Monster.com.
Develop and execute end-to-end integration and unit test cases. Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools. Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content