Job Description :
Appointment Type: Permanent
CORE RELATIONSHIPS Internal
- Serve as an independent contributor for a component of the Corporate Finance function inclusive of, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Reconciliations, Month End Close, Statutory & Financial Reporting, Management reporting, product costing data integrity and quality.
- The Financial Reporting Analyst will perform specific tasks allocated by the line manager in the area of integrity, quality and reasonableness of the management and statutory reporting process, which includes QPR and QTR reporting exercises.
- Assistance in preparation of various submissions of the management reporting unit as well as legal entity reporting requirements as per the deadlines and with the frequency set by the IBPM process.
- Identify material movements based on pre-established template
- Perform analytical review to ensure the movements vs. previous periods or vs. the previous forecast make sense
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE
- Global Business Services (Planning & Reporting team)- Collaborate closely with other Global Business Services to provide high quality, timely management information to the business
- Accounting qualification At least 1- 2 years of experience in an FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
- Understand the impact of the accounting process and practice;
- Understand the platforms and analyse reports, identify issues and challenges within reports functionalities and data;
- Understand and apply relevant financial skills and knowledge.
- A good understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, specifically BI/BPC, SAP or ERP equivalent
- Able to contribute projects and process improvements and handle a remote/virtual customer base model
- Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive, and can work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Knowledgeable in identifying risks and in implementing controls
British American Tobacco is one of the worlds leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.Contractual Legal Entity:
BAT Aspac Svc Centre S.B. (MY51)