• Calendaring: Schedule meetings, follow up, accept or decline, ensure people attend meeting.
• Approval Support: Concur, others.
• Tools: MS Office, Excel, Power point, Teams, Ariba, Concur, Workday, Fieldglass, Sharepoint.
• Travel: Book travel, hotel, transport, expenses.
• Expenses: Prepare expense claims, T&E budget tracking and status, review team expenses.
• Quarterly SA Marketing Newsletter: Coordination with team, prepare eDM.
• Administer Team Sharepoint: Team photos, important information and content to be shared
• Raise Purchase Orders, perform receiving etc.
• Reminders: To Team on Corporate and Marketing Related Training, Expenses Due, PoE, C&C & Other Requirements with Deadlines
• Raise HR Tickets, IT Tickets, etc.
• Liaise with Sales Stakeholders on Global and APJ Event Status, Track and Report.
• Coordinate Team Activities: Team Building and Scheduling, Christmas Party, Chinese New Year Celebration and other similar team activities.
Story Behind the Need – Business Group & Key Projects:
• Hiring Manager - South Asia marketing team across 10 countries. To provide administrative support for 2 people below, both of whom reside in Singapore. This replaces a previous staff member who left the company to move overseas:
o South Asia Marketing Director and;
o APJ Senior Director for Channel Marketing;
• Organizational skills.
• Team player.
• Understanding of marketing would give a candidate an edge.
“Optimum Solutions, a global technology company established in 1997 and specialized in full spectrum Software Solutions and Services. Our clientele includes major Fortune 500 organizations spanning across South-East Asia, China, India and US. Our projects and implementations primarily focus on BFSI, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology and Healthcare verticals.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Please visit www.theoptimum.net for more details.
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are looking for candidates to gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends, analyse data and turn it into information which can offer ways to improve the business, in turn affecting business decisions.
Vettons seeks an experienced Product Owner (Front End) with a strong background in maintaining product development and improvement life cycle. Roles focusing on catering solution for internal and external frontend mobile and web application.
We are looking for an experienced candidate that are responsible for supporting the Manager and Financial Controller in conducting key activities such as Month-End close, AR, AP, Account Reconciliations, Tax and Audits.
We are looking for a QA Tester to ensure software quality through manual and automated testing. You are responsible for the testing of Vettons software/apps and ensuring that it is stable for release.
We are assisting our Client to look for a contributor with implementing DevOps for automation, deployment and continuous monitoring of Our Client's SaaS offerings.
We are looking for a Support Engineer with good technical capabilities in supporting and maintaining Vettons's platform. You are responsible to implement best practices, automate tasks and to ensure uninterrupted system services.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content