Senior Associate /Associate (SAP BI/BW or FICO)
The SAP consultants support clients in the selection, implementation, and support in the respective modules of SAP. The role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP Technology into the clients’ business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
- Prepare and Conduct Blueprint Workshop
- Configure and perform unit testing on the system
- Document, resolve and escalate issues
- Perform data migration tasks
- Develop Functional Specifications for FRICEW development
- Define test scenarios, test scripts & conduct UAT.
- Responsible for Key User Training
- Post implementation support
- Ability to generate sound solutions to meet customer’s requirements.
- Positions are available in Selangor & Penang.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates must possess at a least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance & Accounting, Business Information System or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years SAP working experience in related SAP functional modules (SAP BI/BW/BOBJ or FICO modules) with at least 1-2 full-cycle in Implementation projects.
- Experienced candidates will be consider for more senior level positions.
- Candidate with strong SAP support experience will have added advantage.
- Creative problem solving & analytical skills.
- Good consulting attributes.
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal communication & written skills.
- Able to travel outstation or overseas when required.
What we look for Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer: Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
About EY As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.