• Work together with a team on testing methodologies and test architecture.
• Manage and debug WIP issues before releasing final product versions
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
• Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
• Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
• Design and prepare test case documents from business requirements.
• Manage execution and reporting of test cases during software development.
• Work closely with the development team to track and report any bugs, issues, and feedback from clients and management.
• Create and maintains documentation for software testing procedure
• Strong knowledge in CI/CD, System Integration Test (SIT) & User Acceptance Test (UAT)
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
Functions : Finance & Accounts, IT
Industries : Banking/Financial Services, IT/Computers - Software
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content