Expected routines would include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Perform daily health monitoring and management of the backup implemented for customers; monitor backup jobs, execute restore jobs, troubleshoot failed jobs and initiate corrective action.
• Perform daily SAN Storage operational tasks, LUN/Volume provisioning, monitoring, troubleshoot issues and initiate corrective action
• Mentor and create documentation/knowledge base articles for the lower tiers of support to allow them to successfully complete routine tasks and troubleshoot on the infrastructure under support.
• Involve in problem management and incident correlation on reoccurring issues; suggest and document workarounds and solutions
• Collaborate with other members of the senior team on design and troubleshooting issues; provide customers with best-in-breed solutions.
• Be an escalation point on all storage and backup issues
Xchanging Asia Pacific and YTL Communications formed a 50:50 Joint Venture in March 2012, forming Xchanging Malaysia Sdn Bhd. Xchanging Malaysia combines the world-class practices from Xchanging and Malaysia’s fastest growing 4G mobile network from YTL, to deliver cutting-edge and innovative Technology offerings. Focuses on High-End IT Outsourcing, System Integration, Infrastructure Management and Cloud-based Technology offerings.
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT, Hr, Sales
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
KPMG’s IT Risk Consulting team provides in-depth IT guidance and support, from strategic planning and implementation, governance structure assistance, and project management to information protection and system assurance.
Experience: 3-5 years Position: Senior System Administrator Primary Skills: VMware, Server Administration, Windows Server Administration Knowledge in VMWARE, CITRIX and VDI Environment Familiarity with HP DL Series, Blade server and Storage
Responsible for designing and implementing the company's network infrastructure, resolving advanced support issues
At KPMG’s ETRC, we help our clients to bridge the gap between company leadership and the increasingly complex requirements being placed on companies by regulators and international standards alike.
• Coordinate and perform most complex activities required to provide stable IT services • Prepare and plan complex changes with attention to thorough documentation of implementation plan; peer–review implementation plan for complex changes
• Fortune 500 MNC • Management responsibilities • Competitive salary and benefits
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content