About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal CandidateQualifications:
- Work closely with Business Analysts in proposing solution to meet business requirements
- Analyse business requirements and translate into data mapping documents and data visualization solution
- Develop logic and program to automate data sourcing into Data Lake
- Develop ETL for data transformation using Python
- Perform dataset merging and data refinement using DataIKU
- Perform Unit Test and Support SIT & UAT
- Deliver Data Visualisation using data visualisation tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau etc
- Bachelor&rsquos Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required Master&rsquos Degree
- Minimum of 5 year of work experience in data analytics area
- Ability to perform under a high pressure and dynamic environment
- Able to creatively apply analytical solutions to business problems and can think out of the box in adapting to changes.
- Documentation &ndash Data Dictionary/Data Modelling/Data Lineage/Business Rules/DQ Rules/ Data Standards
- Report Types - Gap Analysis/Problem Analysis/Completeness Dashboards
- Process/Data Modelling - 'As Is'/'To Be'/ Visio/Enterprise Architect/Erwin
- Strong query language skills (SQL, Hive, HBase, ETL)
- Good experience with Business Intelligence tools and Decision Support Systems
- Strong data analysis skills using Hive, Spark, Python, R, DataIKU and MicroStrategy.
- Problem solving skills
- Presentation Skills e.g. Data Story telling using visualisations
- Soft Skills - Communication/Negotiation/Relationship Building/Influencing
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.