• Ability to conceptualise solutions, conduct research and development on leading practices, an innovative individual, working with both internal and customer teams
• Define and manage resource plan together with the Project Manager aligning to the project schedule
• Plan, manage, train and mentor a team of consultants during the project implementation
• Plan, gather, analyse and manage requirements to recommend solutions within project scope
• Conduct workshops and presentations to various levels of the bank clients
• Perform as Test Manager to structure the Test Strategy & Planning
• Monitor and report progress for workshop requirement, documentation and testing in a timely manner
• Support Pursuit/Sales teams to define user requirement scopes during pursuit stage
• Ensure project is delivered within schedule and budget, and deliverables meet agreed quality standards
• Work closely as a team to ensure the functional requirements are developed into the application
• Commit to continuous improvement and refinement of Hitachi eBworx methodology and delivery.
• Responsible for forward resource management, team building and staff career growth.
Hitachi eBworx, a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., a Fortune Global 500 Company, is a leading regional consulting and technology solutions firm, focused in delivering high performance solutions to the banking and insurance industry. Beginning in 1998 with a vision to be a leading global financial solutions provider, we are today present in 5 countries with close to 800 staff and are embarking on a three year growth plan targeting solutions, services and geographical expansion. To achieve this plan, we are looking to expand our management and delivery bandwidths, and increase our talent pool.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Exciting opportunity in working with our client to bring Business Intelligence & Analytics into life. Expansion in newly set up Azure team. Training will be provided for Azure (if applicable) but MS SQL skillset would be mandatory
Our organization is looking for a IT Department Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur and we came across your profile on Monster.com.
To perform deep dive of the current ICTI landscape (Data Center, Open & Closed Networks, Cloud Communication) and provide recommendations for ERP harmonization and landscape simplification.
Develop and execute end-to-end integration and unit test cases. Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools. Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content