Overview / Responsibilities
• Reporting to the Civil, Structural, and Architectural Lead or Area Engineer, the main functions of the role will be to be aware of the latest applicable codes and standards and to perform the technical engineering activities and tasks assigned to the team
• Coordinate and perform all tasks within the project assigned Civil team and ensure that the appropriate information is made available at any stage of the work
• Participate in discussions with all project disciplines and Client representative/s and apply his/her skills towards technical problem solving which may arise during project development and execution. Critical matters affecting cost and schedule shall be reported to the assigned Project Engineer, Engineering Manager or Project Manager as appropriate
• Ensure that the Civil project team follows company procedures and has implemented consistently all comments in the project deliverables and that these are incorporated in the next revision issue of documents and drawings
• Check critical design calculations and specifications for each assigned project
• Check and/or approve all Civil related documents and drawings produced for each assigned project before issue
• Assist the Civil, Structural, Architectural Departmental Manager in identifying any training needs, industry design developments and maintain his/her continuous professional development obligations.
• Maintain or seek to aim for self-professional development and achievement of all professional qualifications
KEMUNCAK LANAI SDN. BHD, (“KLSB), company incorporated in Malaysia, primarily involved in Engineering Services as well as product supply for the Oil and Gas industry in South East Asia.
KLSB is focus in developing local company with global expertise and has adopted and international working standards in every approach to ensure quality products and services to our clients. We delivers cost-effective, innovative and workable engineering design solutions to our clients. Our quick turnaround and competitive pricing make us a preferred partner for engineering firms as well as oil and gas companies.
As a expert solution service provider driven by technology and innovation, Our management is committed to continually investing in latest solutions technology and developing the in house capabilities to remain cost effective and preferred partner in the industry.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content