- Database health check in MySQL, MSSQL
- Database maintenance, day to day activities in MySQL, MSSQL.
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Providing 99.9 % DB uptime to end user.
- Installing DB, Upgrading DB version based on requirements.
- Standalone DB and Replication DB check(Master-Master/Master-Slave).
- Tuning DB parameters.
- All DB monitoring using tools.
- Database Backup Restore and point-in-time recovery if required.
- Schedule backups, events.
- Working on DB OS Clustering (Active/Passive/Slave DBs).
- Analyse and Optimize the DB tables.
- Check table health and Repair the corrupted tables.
- Ensure Compliance of audit, regulatory, security policy and procedures.
- Mentor and create documentation/knowledge base articles.
• Coordinate with our team understand whether we are going on the right path toward our strategic goals.
• Provide the root cause of the database issues if any.
• Providing support on Service Request ticket, Trouble ticket, Incident Ticket as per the SLA.
• Providing best solution to application team on slow queries.
• Monitoring automated clean-up process such as Archive and Purging process, analyse and optimize process.
• Forecasting data growth
• Supporting PDC deployment release on database part.
Hands-on experience on any of the following programming language: ASP.NET, PHP, Python Java
Key Performance Indicators
- Incident Ticket Management
- Incident MTTR
- Service Request Ticket Management
- Service Request MTTR
- Database Services Availability
- Operational Improvements
- Employee engagement