• To advise businesses on the various INCOTERMS, product classification, HS Code, free trade agreements and familiarity with STC requirements and port operations including customs clearance.
• To determine non-trade requirements, licenses / permits / authority registration in relation to the products in trade and advice the necessary applications.
• To manage the administration of DagangNet including on issues related to ePCO, ePermit etc.
• To review and manage the appointments of forwarding agents.
• To carry out physical inspection of inventory and make the necessary reporting.
• To organize trainings / workshops in logistics related matter.
• To administer the internal rules / regulations / guidelines on logistics strategy for the office.
• To closely work with the logistics team in Tokyo and Singapore to ensure group logistics strategy and standards are maintained.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field or equivalent from a reputable university.
• Age between 28 - 38 years old.
• Possess minimum 5 years post-qualified experience preferably in the Logistics Department, Forwarding Company, Customs Clearance Office, Shipping Company.
• Familiarity with import / export business, indent trading, free trade agreements, dealing with government agencies, licensing requirements, customs clearance and stock arrangement.
• Proficient in spoken and written English.
• Responsible and meticulous with good working attitude.
• Strong analytical skills and solutions-driven.
• Reliable, able to work independently and has a desire to grow with the company.
• Possess an ethical mind, a mature and confident disposition, positive attitude, self-motivated with good leadership, good interpersonal with effective communication skills.
• Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
• Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen.
Interested candidates may submit your detailed resume via online OR fax/email/post a detailed CV stating qualifications, working experience and current and expected salary with recent photo before 17 July 2020 to :-
MITSUI & CO. (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
Human Resources & Administration Division
Level 29, Menara Hap Seng 2, No 1 Jalan P Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-2116 8615 / 8618 Fax : 03-2148 1606
Email : [HIDDEN TEXT]
Website : www.mitsui.com
Mitsui & Co. (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. having its operation in Malaysia in business that ranges from product sales, worldwide logistics and financing, through to the development of major international infrastructure and other projects in the following fields: Iron & Steel Products, Mineral & Metal Resources, Infrastructure Projects, Mobility, Chemicals, Energy, Food & Retail, Healthcare & Services.
To ensure the accounting records are prepared in accordance to the internal and external rules and regulations
3-5 years’ of experience in the Maritime/Logistics/Shipping Industry in Customer Service role, with team lead experience.
10 years of relevant working experience and/or shipping background in transportation.
To plan the Project Finance Arrangement and be involved in the tender preparation for Mobility and Infrastructure business of our Company.
Job Description : • To advise businesses on the various INCOTERMS, product classification, HS Code, free trade agreements and be familiar with STC requirements and port operations including customs clearance.• To determine non-trade requirements, li
Job Description : • To develop business and maintain existing operations in trading activities including but not limited to cocoa bean products, sugar, dairy products and palm oil.• Contribute new ideas and generating business through experience and
The incumbent will lead and support a professional, 300+ member team in marketing, product management, production planning, logistics, order fulfillment and customer service.
Job Description : • To ensure the accounting records are prepared in accordance to the internal and external rules and regulations• To prepare internal and external accounting & tax reports and budgetary • To liaise with auditor, tax agent, governme
KPMG in Malaysia provides Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With approximately over 2,000 staff positioned in 8 offices nationwide, our goal is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people and the capital markets.
Job Description : Develop customer · Build relationship with existing customerMake a sales contract with a dealer dealing with the vehicle (manufacturer, vehicle type, grade, option etc.) requested by the customer and lease the vehicle to the user
Job Description : • Assist the Manager in overseeing the planning tasks and processes as per given direction.• Assist in ensuring that the plans are cost effective.•To assist in ensuring no shortages in supporting cell and Module production.•To assi
Job Description : • Handle and assist customers on their sales and product enquiries• Prepare quotations and process purchase orders from customers• Prepare unclose QT report and follow up with customers closely to convert to order• Liaise with Cust
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content