About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.Make an impact every day with Trust, Data and Resilience (TDR)
Our TDR team sits within the Group Operations function and is responsible for mission-critical areas including cyber, information, data, privacy and resilience. These are challenges that impact our clients globally. Our TDR team develops the platforms, drives the processes and builds partnerships to benefit millions of people every day. They thrive in providing solutions to complex issues, devote time and energy to designing new and innovative solutions, and all in an environment that demands being risk-aware, not risk-averse. TDR chooses progress over perfection and aims to always participate with a constructive purpose. The team makes an impact wherever they are based, be it in our offices around the world, our Global Business Solution centres in China, India, Malaysia and Poland, or even from our home.
Now you have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact with a diverse and passionate team of creators, innovators and achievers. With us, you&rsquoll learn, be inspired, and make an impact every day. The success of our work hinges on how we use the unique diversity of our people to realise the effects we seek to achieve: Always on. Always safe. Always Simple.The Role Responsibilities &Our Ideal CandidateStrategyKey Responsibilities of Role
- Modelling and developing out robotic processes during the project development stage
- Updating and maintaining Developer Standards around RPA best practices
- Investigating and documenting better practices/alternative solutions that could be used in future development
- Shape the end-to-end architecture and design, and work with the technical/program head and team to implement the solutions.
- Provide oversight and guidance of new product initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices.
- Assist the domain expert in creating the business case.
- Own the documentation of the technology architecture &ndash for both in-house and for adopters of our solutions.
- Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
- Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully.
- Build New RPA projects by using PEGA Robotics.
- Knowledge of SQL, PEGA Robotics and other RPA Tools, C#, .Net.
- Domain experience in Banking and Financial Institutions
People and Talent EDUCATION:
- Should have overall 5 to 7 years of experience of which at least 5+ years should have been in PEGA Robotics·
- PEGA Certified Robotics System Architect
- .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework)
- Have knowledge or working experience with database like SQL Server 2008 R2 higher
- Have complete experience in SDLC process.
- Good knowledge of various Data Structures and Optimization techniques. Should code and mentor the team to follow best practices.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders to achieve organization goals.
- UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.