Coordinate (schedule, plan and execute) Regional DRP/BCP exercises and conducted at least twice a year (including Live tests) for the purpose of regulatory reporting for existing systems and implementing new DRP plans for systems which needs enhancing.
• Review existing and recommend effective Regional DRP/BCP model or processes to address SBG/SFG requirements with the objectives to put in place an effective and cost efficient DRP/BCP services management
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
1. Manage ITDR exercises complying to BNM regulatory requirements.
2. Help & assist ITDR Manager to ensure 100% completion of schedule ITDR & BCP exercises for 2017 and test completed with meeting all key objectives with MTD, RTO and RPO.
3. Collaborate and complete all projects as per dateline and escalate appropriately when there is a delay in deliverables.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (Action Verb – Object – Results)
1. Manage the Command Centre for all DR the Live runs and ensure a smooth and a successful DR live run.
2. DR related task within the team or to recommend automation tool to improve DR process in order to have an error free DR execution.
3. Help team members and participate in the SWIFT (RENTAS) IPLA DR Live run to provide support to ensure a successful DR Live run.
4. Lead a team of IT Infra, Application team
AVL Infotech provides a broad portfolio of information technology solutions and business process to its clients worldwide. Our core portfolio comprises application development, business process consulting services as well as professional staffing services in information-technology.
We are experienced in providing high quality solutions to clients in diverse business areas. We are providing cost effective global support by our offshore and Onsite partners in Malaysia.
Functions : Marketing & Communications, Sales/Business Development
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level