The Warehouse Executive is responsible for managing all inbound & outbound traffic from central warehouse and effective processing of all customer orders confirmed by the Sarawak branch. He/She will manage the day-to-day operations of inbound & outbound material processing, setting/adhering to budget, monitoring/reporting of performance, maintaining staff morale and for staff training in warehouse operation. He/She will implement warehouse policies as instructed by management.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for overall performance of the warehouse operations, including:
- Receiving/recording all documents from Order Management (Delivery Order, Lampiran etc.)
- Checking all products are picked correctly against the D/O before packing.
- Supervising the movement of product out of the warehouse.Liaising with OM and sales executives to ensure picking/delivery are effectively communicated and coordinated.
- Liaising with OM to ensure proper and accurate scheduling of supplies and doing Monthly Cycle Count/Year End Stock Taking.
- Liaising with local transport agent to co-ordinate the shipment and ensure waiting time to end customers is minimized.
- Ensuring that all products kept in the warehouse are kept clean and arranged/picked according to the FIFO system.
- Using and updating centralized computer system to ensure the most current and reliable information is captured in the system.
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean and orderly to maximize efficiency and safety.
- Answering any enquiries/problem regarding the packing, storage & supply of products.
- Counter-checking of dangerous drugs during monthly cycle count as and when as instructed.
- Ensuring that cold room, fridges/freezers, machineries and equipment are kept in good working conditions at all times.
- Overseeing the movement of material into the warehouse, put away to the appropriate location and documented.
- Liaising with central warehouse and transport agents to ensure proper and accurate scheduling of incoming Trans shipments.
- Liaising with OM and sales executives to ensure customers are informed of transshipment order status.
B) Responsible for (and accountable for the results) monitoring and reporting the performance of warehouse operations activities, including:
- Customer satisfaction.
- Actual vs. target order lead times.
- Warehouse throughput.
- Accuracy of orders dispatched/received.
- Level of shrinkage, spoilage, damage & expiry.
- Total transport costs.
- On-time deliveries and collection.
- Trans-shipment times and customer product return
- Checking and certifying the following before sending to Finance Section (Kuching) for further action.
- Bills/invoices for payment eg transport charges (product)/warehousing.
- Travelling and mileage claims by driver/staff of warehouse.
D) Ensuring all write-offs is done/disposed of properly as and when instructed by the management.
E) Preparing meeting reports for all warehouse operations (inbound & outbound) and checking the transport charges report before reporting to Branch Manager/Assistant Manager Sarawak Operations.
F) Assist in setting policies and guidelines for the warehouse and the distribution network including decisions on: -
- Overall warehouse design/layout.
- Warehouse equipment & facilities design.
- Inventory distribution network.
G) Responsible for maintaining morale and motivation of warehouse operations staff, including:
- Assisting in the setting of performance measures and performance incentives.
- Conducting team-building and staff training sessions.
- Facilitate appropriate training on usage of computer systems and working with central warehouse.
H) Investigate & report any accidents/incidents or complaints related to warehouse operations.
I) To ensure Pharmaniaga meet the requirements related to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 37001, GDP, GDPMD certifications and any new certifications (if any).
j) To undertake any other duties as directed by the Immediate Supervisor and Management as and when required.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree/Diploma in Warehouse Management or any related discipline.
- Minimum 4-5 years working experience in related industry and preferably in warehouse management or equivalent
- Good computer knowledge and good command in Bahasa Malaysia and Bahasa English. Knowledge on ISO 9001 / ISO 45001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 37001/ GDP / GDPMD is preferably Good planning and organizational skills.
- Supervisory capacity, good interpersonal and communications skills and team player.