• Minimum of 4 years (6 years preferable) experience with design and implementation of SAP FICO module.
• Experience in configuration of SAP FI and CO modules, focusing on the following sub modules: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Asset Accounting (AA), Project System: Accounting (PS) e.g. Network & WBS financial-posting, Cost Allocation e.g. Distribution, Assessment, Bank Accounting and its related Controlling module.
• Knowledge of the Financial Business process is a must.
• Preferably Malaysian.
• Willing to work for shifts.
• Added advantages would be given to the following items:
o Experience in Tax-related implementation and reporting requirements e.g. Malaysian GST or VAT.
o Knowledge and experience of Audited Financial Statement reporting.
o Experience in SAP BW solution, specifically for SAP FICO-related reporting.
o Knowledge of Oil and Gas industry.
o Professional certification.
AMK is an International group of IT companies headquartered in Malaysia, comprising of four main companies across multiple technology domains, to ensure delivery of top quality results to our clients.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Oil/Gas/Petroleum
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT and SAP
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Our organization is looking for a IT Department Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur and we came across your profile on Monster.com.
Hello Speakers, Location:Malaysia Must be a Degree Holder Sal:upto(best in market) Shifts:24*7 Send Resumes: [HIDDEN TEXT] or wtsapp (+918587037578)
Responsible for managing and maintaining the Security Operations Centre technologies and infrastructure, and providing security technical/engineering support to its customers. This role will also provide a technical security consultancy to customers
Responsible for the performance, integrity and security of a database. However, depending on the organisation and your level of responsibility, the role can vary from inputting information through to total management of data.
Mix of hardcore software engineers and security-minded individuals who work together to provide the best experience possible across all the platform we support. We are seeking a teammate that take responsibility for delivering quality work.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content