Duration: 1 Year contract, potentially extendable / convertible to permanent
The Senior Front-End Developer position is a technical role, who will be reporting to the Technology Lead, the position involves working closely with designers, UI/UX and creatives to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and will develop presentation layer technical solutions across different browsers and devices.
• The successful candidate must possess the following:
• PSD Slicing – able to slice Photoshop Designs and create web standard assets
• HTML5 & CSS – able to hand code HTML UI and CSS from scratch
• Knowledge and experience of Web Standards and Frontend best practices
• Knowledge and experience developing with major browsers including but not limited to Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
• Good communication skills and can work in cross functional teams
• Able to learn things quickly with minimal supervision
• Day-to-day liaison with other team members working on presentation layer projects; bearing responsibility for ensuring that deadlines are met and those other developers are adhering to briefed requirements
• Continuous initiative to bring new development techniques/languages to the Digital team
• Responsible for the standard of Digital’s presentation layer code and the education of other members of the Digital team so they can also develop at an appropriate standard.
Knowledge Skills & Core Competencies
· PSD Slicing into HTML
· Good understanding of backend communications via XML or JSON
· Willingness to explore and learn new technologies
· Front end frameworks and tools such as Angular JS, React JS, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Node JS etc.
· Knowledge on other back end languages such as; PHP, .NET, Java or other platforms
· Knowledge with React Native for building specific or cross platform mobile apps
· Knowledge on Unix and other scripting languages
· Knowledge with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Wordpress, Umbraco, Adobe AEM, Sitecore etc.
As software is becoming ubiquitous in every device we use, defects are no longer a problem to be managed. They have to be predicted and excised. At Mindteck, quality is beyond delivering error free software. We view our processes and methodologies as an inherent feature enabling us to exceed customer expectations. Quality is a way of life at Mindteck covering all processes, interactions and deliverables.
At Mindteck, we benchmark our quality processes against international standards like ISO and CMMI. We are ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 27001:2005 certified and an SEI CMMI level 5 Certified company. Besides these certifications, Mindteck is also ISO 13485:2003 certified to serve the Medical Electronics Industry.
Our quality policy states - "We shall strive to satisfy our customers by consistently ensuring cost effective and timely delivery of high quality software solutions."
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Software Programming, Applications, Erp, IT Infrastructure, Testing, Technical Support, BA, PM
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content