Job DescriptionSome careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC's wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers needs.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Wealth and Personal Banking team in the role of Senior Growth Enablers and Experience Manager
working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.Principal Responsibilities:
- Champion customer growth strategy to bring incremental customer growth with the understanding of existing business, operations and ways in which we should address broader growth/value opportunities and threats
- Deliver and evidence accelerated, measurable uplift in customer growth and revenues from acquisitions and existing customers. Become the main source of the expertise knowledge, insights and enablers/capabilities for growth through acquisition and commercialisation of existing product and services portfolio driven by data and insights
- Enable, own and drive customer growth projects with co-creation, test and create next generation of commercial value propositions, pivoted to data and insights led digital/mobile originations
- Drive and cultivate customer and experience design thinking culture and optimise synergies with Data & Analytics, Customer Advocacy, Products, Digital Platform and Transformation teams to build best-in-class customer experience/journeys.
- Enable cross channel originations, onboarding (including Digital) to accelerate customer growth, increase PPC, reduce attrition and drive primary banking.
- Uses knowledge and understanding of the business, operations and the external environment to consistently impact sustainable business results specifically on customer growth.
- Work efficiently on Agile to drive Business agenda mainly on customer growth.
- Understand current customer/business challenges, operations and customer experience performance to deliver on the strategic opportunities that significantly improve business performance.
- Ensure close connection between market trends, customer needs, best practices across organisation and ultimately business strategy
- Develops and provides the strategies and interventions that effectively deliver people-related aspects of change facilitates effective implementation
- Drive continuous iteration and improvements led by insights, customer sentiments and performance.
- Work closely with all Customer Proposition and Product teams to ensure the strategy has been consulted to understand implementation challenges from the existing constraints.
- Identify and fix experience and growth blockers to deliver best-in-class customer experience
- Drives effective and efficient deployment of customer growth strategies into the business in alignment with wider group of WPB population.
- Anticipates and identifies the potential operational, reputational and brand risks. Drives solutions with low tolerance of underperformance and ensures effective mitigating actions
- Ensure all 2nd Line of Defense has reviewed and agreed with the proposals / strategy prior implementation.
- Review Bank Negara (Local Regulators) requirement for any implementation while consulting the local Regulatory Compliance contact as well.
- Drive a culture of excellence, foster growth and high performance mindset across organisation.
- Develop and sustain effective relationships across all stakeholders and the business as a collaborative partner demonstrates expert knowledge of customer base, market trends and competitor activities to manage strategic direction.
- Demonstrates focus on business outcomes with clear, candid, honest and rational assessment with focus on solutions
- Demonstrates personal commitment in the WPB strategic agenda. Is professional, authentic and dedicated to the delivery of thought-leading expertise in support of the business
- Applies effective project management capability to the design, tracking and execution of WPB customer growth strategies.
- Putting customer into the Priority and supported by lower cost strategy.
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline, preferably in business related field.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience with Business Analytical Skills, Strategic Thinking Skills, Leadership & People Management Skills, and Business Acumen Skills.
- The job requires business acumen, understanding of the WPB business, and knowledge of customer behavior to derive customer insights and identify business opportunities.
- Experience working with various cross functional teams (proposition and product managers, sales, legal and compliance) and regions.
- Ability to lead, plan and execute strategies.
- Ability to communicate, coordinate, project manage across multi department and functions.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
'To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Malaysia are required.'
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad