Linux (Red Hat) / Windows with level EXPERT
Agile / SCRUM with level EXPERT
The scope of work is as follows:
* Using Java 10 to develop based on Lite3 NI Controller specifications, integrate third party components (SAA, SAG, etc.), unit test , install and support programs/systems.
* Understand in-depth requirements from Lite3 and NI Controller specific FRS, ODD and other existing specification documentations.
* Analyze detailed system factors: input/output requirements, information flow, hardware/software requirements, kernel settings, etc, and translate them into software solutions. Understand dependencies toward other systems (Kafka, Openshift, etc.) and teams (BE dev, IA, PAC, etc.).
* Evaluate and recommend technical feasibility and effort estimates o f the proposed solutions.
* Work together as a team to provide technical assistance to colleagues and assist in resolving problem s reported by other colleagues.
* Develop and maintain technical documentation and operational procedures.
Glosap Consulting is a global IT business solutions provider Specialized for RPA-Robotic Process Automation, Microsoft& SAP ERP, CRM and Mobility for supporting all the Small and Medium Enterprises (SME). Glosap offer a complete range of services for the entire spectrum of business life cycle needs. Our innovative business solution helps companies to optimize their business performance through consistent service levels, lower total cost of ownership, and higher productivity.
Glosap is a dedicated and experienced Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)& Customer relationship Management (CRM)specialists to meet the software needs of SMEs. Oursystem is to integrate internal and external management information across an entire organization, integrating business processes with technologies globally to increase productivity and improve the profitability.
Glosap has a proven track record in delivering full suite of integrated business solutions that empower enterprises across a wide range of industries. We have served customers in industries like Finance, Manufacturing, Hi-Tech,Construction, F&B, Healthcare,Logistics, Trading and Services, etc.
Glosap presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and India, we continue to enhance our industry expertise and global presence by constantly innovating business capabilities. Our strong global presence and extensive industry expertise empowers SMEs and global organizations in rolling out their large scale IT projects.
Glosap Solution & Service Coverage Areas:
SAP Solutions:SAP Business One (SAP B1), SAP Business All in One (SAP A1), SAP Business Objects (SAP BOBJ), SAP Mobility& Barcoding (RFID), SAP Global Trade Management(GTM), SAP Roll-outs, SAP Supports and Corporate Trainings.
Microsoft Channel Partner / Resellers: Microsoft Dynamics Nav – 2013(ERP for SME), Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013(Cloud /On-Premises) and Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP (Large Enterprises), Office 365 Cloud Service and Supports.
For any further queries, kindly contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel : (65) 6734 3400 / 66522450 and /or visitwww.glosap.com
Functions : IT
Industries : Consultancy, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Sap Consultant, Software Developers, Software Test Engineers, Agile Coach
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
This role will be reporting to R&D Center Head (based in Malaysia) and indirectly to the company CTO (based in Singapore). You will be in charge of creating a solution design for the projects assigned to the R&D Center by the Headquarters.
ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support new and existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns.
You will be managing the team in designing and developing web applications and mobile solutions. You will work with project managers, graphic designers, developers, QA professionals and client teams to deliver the very best in e-commerce.
The Sr. Application Developer for Cisco contact center will be responsible for performing break/fix support and maintenance activities of enterprise-wide Contact Center systems and business applications supporting the global Contact Centers.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code. • Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle. • Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications. • Prepare and produce releases of software components. • Support continuous improvement