1. According to the cargo volume and timeliness requirements, formulate logistics route planning plans, and continuously optimize them to promote landing;
2. Line time efficiency design, optimize and promote landing;
3. According to the cargo volume and timeliness requirements, rationally allocate and integrate transportation resources;
4. Establish a monitoring system for routes and capacity, discover problems in time and promote improvements;
5. Optimize the operation route of driving vehicles and propose a rationalization plan;
1. Strong ability to withstand stress, strong communication and coordination skills, and need to understand Chinese;
2. More than two years of experience in large-scale logistics, express route and capacity planning or more than three years of experience in vehicle management;
3. Have certain outsourced transportation vehicle resources.