About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Co-ordinate Gap assessments / collation of artefacts for Industry standards like PCI DSS, SWIFT and Regulatory Control Frameworks like IAS NESA, CRAF with internal ICS Policies & Standards
- Draft regulatory related responses pertaining to ICS attestations like SWIFT, NESA, CRAF, CHAPS, PCI-DSS etc
- Track progress of the PCI DSS compliance for all markets and provide frequent update to senior management.
- Perform risk assessments, risk reviews for various gaps/exceptions identified during Attestation phases for treatment actions
- Responsible for drafting papers, providing periodical updates to various risk committees on Cyber Attestation status, issues, risks etc,
- Conduct daily standup call&rsquos / Weekly cadence calls and track progress of PCI DSS compliance and cyber attestation process for all markets
- Identify and follow up relevant control owners for pending remediation completion actions related to various ICS attestations till closure.
- Liase with HICS for any country/regional/business related ICS risks or regulatory risks falling under the regime of ICS operations.
- Prepare and publish MIS, PowerPoints for regular updates to senior management.
- Involver in other ICS attestations including NESA, CHAPS, CRAF, PCI DSS,
- Consulted & involved in the annual Cyber Insurance renewal process.
- Constantly identify areas for improvement and implement process improvement.
- Self-starter and self-motivated to drive changes and attestation well before time by taking accountability of deliverables.
- Structured approach to problem management by breaking complex problem into smaller chunks and confident to deal with senior management
- Years of Experience 12 years
- Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications Preferable Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences / Engineering
- Licenses and Certifications/accreditations Any Security certifications like CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC
- Professional Memberships NA
- Bank training i.e. mandatory & developmental - role specific, and regulatory/compliance bank wide & role specific: Work experience in ICS Policy/Standards, Industry ICS Standards & Frameworks, Regulatory Attestations
- Languages English - Strong oral & written communication skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.