• Preferably Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management with minimum 8 years of HR Managerial experience.
• Demonstrated success in leading and working with multiple work groups.
• HR project implementation experience in staff planning and hiring, compensation & benefit, change management and training development.
• Excellent general Human Resources skills and knowledge in similar function.
• Excellent communication and people management / development skills.
• Experience in Organization Development is an added advantageous.
• Strong technical knowledge of Human Resources and Employment Laws.
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
AVOWS Technologies Sdn Bhd
Unit 15-06 & 07, Tower A, The Vertical Business Suite Avenue 3,
Bangsar South, No.8, Jalan Kerinchi 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2712 3456 Fax: +603 2712 3457
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content