About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Conduct architectural evaluation, design and analysis of enterprise wide systems throughout entire Sterling business.
- Stimulate apt design discipline leverage industry strength evaluation and design tool like IBM Rational.
- Ensure application architecture team delivers robust system solution to architect business.
- Develop, enhance and maintain established service design procedure and process to assure apt and robust service design.
- Perform closely with Enterprise Architect within Architecture Services team to assure constant compliance of Sterling# s strategic blueprints and architecture.
- Perform as member of high performance and provide solutions alert architecture team supporting business-oriented project development effort.
- Plan, design and execute complex company level storage solution configuration.
- Ensure to test assistance to storage solution development.
- Prepare and present test plan, technical presentations, lab reports, analyst briefings plus white papers to respond to different storage solution areas.
- Head responsibility for ongoing suggestions and best practices for entire storage solutions across business continuity, backup, recovery, high availability and archiving.
- Collaborate with IT development team to assure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation
Our Ideal CandidatePrimary Skill - SailPoint Experience
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime Compliance The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Java Experience and Others
- 8+ years of experience in SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Experience in delivering projects for big banks d 200k+ identities etc.,
- Experience in designing automated solutions for application onboarding etc.,
- Experience in writing wrappers on top of OOTB workflows such as LCM Provisioning etc to simplify use cases.
- Experience in designing customized JML workflows
- Experience in writing complex beanshell rules(creation, provisioning, customization, correlation, exclusion, pre-delegation rules) in SailPoint IIQ
- Create and Schedule Certification
- Provisioning and Aggregation of connectors like JDBC, Delimiter File, AD, LDAP, Unix, Multiplex, Web Service, RACF etc,
- Implementation knowledge in creating Custom Plugins, Custom Live Reports and Custom tasks
- Experience in writing code by following industry standards.
- Experience in writing JUnits, integrating with Code quality tools such as SonarQube etc.,
- Experience in at least 2 projects of green field implementation of IdentityIQ as an architect.
- 3+ years of experience in Core Java
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries (using joins, procedures)
- Understanding in LDAP, Active Directory iterate filter queries
- Should have good knowledge in using Source Control repositories like Bitbucket, git, SVN etc.,
- Good experience and understanding in Web Service API (REST, SOAP)
- Experience in implementing various authentication schemes in WS like Basic Auth, OAuth etc.,
- Should have good understanding in Secure Communication via SSL
- Good reading and writing skills in English
- Should be fluent in English Business communication
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.