About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesProcesses
Responsible to deliver the Bank's Secure Web Browsing / Private access specific processRegulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/[team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime Compliance The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Enterprise Technology End User Services Core Infra Services - Networks Second Line and Third Line of Defence Risk & Compliance
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience in various Web Proxy & Cloud based Web Security products such as Cisco Cloud Web Security Services, Bluecoat Proxy SG, Zscaler (ZIA and ZPA).
- Will be familiar at a practical level with current technology trends (i.e. Secure Access Service Edge, Proxy Virtualization) in the specialist realm of Web Access Security and related technologies.
- Proficiency in both the engineering and hands-on delivery of VPN and Web Proxy/Content Filtering technologies. These may be delivered as Cloud SaaS and On-Premise hosted solutions from multiple vendors
- Will have a strong appreciation and understanding of encryption and authentication mechanisms and related protocols applicable to virtual private networks (i.e. IPsec, Symmetric/Asymmetric Authentication, PKI, TLS, DTLS, mTLS)
- Having a practical exposure to endpoint-based security solutions (i.e. EDR, HIDS, Firewall, ATP) and associated concepts from multiple technology vendors including best practice knowledge of operating system hardening techniques.
- Will have intermediate and practical network routing and switching knowledge and experience in both a wired and wireless networking context (including public cloud networking concepts) and have a working functional understanding of routing protocols (i.e. BGP/OSPF), DNS, IP registries, load balancing methods and an ability to decode and interpret packet captures (i.e. Wireshark).
- Requires an ability to produce high quality documentation in the form of topology schematics (i.e. Visio), technical service descriptions, high and low-level design documents, and similar technical project related document artefacts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT / Information Systems.
- Overall, 10+ years of combined IT and Info Security work experience with a broad range of exposure to Information Security Systems
- 5+ Years experience in Network Security related technologies (IDS/IPS, Firewalls)
- 5+ Years experience in Zscaler Cloud Proxy and Web URL filtering & Private access (ZPA)
- 3+ Years experience in End-Point Security controls like AV, HIDS, EDR, DLP
- CISSP, ZCCA-IA, ZCC-PA Certified
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.