Responsible & lead in design, architect, development, enhancement and maintenance of the client's Mobile Applications, and support from development to post production rollout. And handle any other tasks or duties that may be assigned by IT lead or manager from time to time.
• Provide leadership on delivery lifecycle – strategize, analyse, design, build, deploy, test, release & support.
• Support stakeholders for as functional & technical advisor.
• Managing project implementation timeline.
• Provide mentoring and leadership to team members.
• Continuous learning on reliability, accessibility, security and scalability for latest technology solutions & application framework.
• Implementation of best practices in development methodologies to monitor, measure and performance improvement of product.
• Ensure all codes produced are fit for purpose and meet the expected quality.
• Ensure deliverables adhere to organization’s development, QA and deployment’s guidelines & standards.
• Demonstrates the ability to rally and work with others in pursuit of the organization’s goals. Works well in a team as well as individually. Must be able to communicate clearly and pro-active with team members and other stakeholders regards to progress, deliverables and any related matters.
• Meticulous and pays attention to details.
• Ensure IT team work policy enforcement via lead by example to all mobile team members.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge Required:
• Must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent experience that qualify for the role.
• At least 5 years of combined working experiences in web/mobile application development is required for this position.
• Strong knowledge in any of these: Android/iOS, Cordova, React Native, Flutter, Vue.js, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Node JS.
• XML, SOAP/RESTful API & web services, databases (SQL, NoSQL, MySQL, SQLite), etc.
• Proven experience in native/hybrid mobile app or responsive web application.
• Experienced in design mobile app design architecture and using cloud technology to power mobile app
• Experienced in managing the App Store and Play Store app construction and deployment using designated company account.
Workle Recruitment Agency is an established, leading provider of professional recruitment, executive search and human capital management solutions on behalf of the world’s top organisations.
As we understand Human Resources (HR) is the major issue of companies in Malaysia especially with the lack of skilled employees in this growing economy. Workle was formed to provide ideal employers with the right employees based on organizational needs and requirements. Workle consults clients based their business models, organization culture and needs with candidates being offered a place only if they meet the stringent 90% fit of the organization requirement and culture. This methodology ensures the Right candidate is well placed in every organization, every time!
Our role is to seek out dynamic individuals who can enhance and contribute actively to the success and growth of our clients’ businesses.
We are the PROFESSIONAL SERVICE PROVIDER that provide
- Staffing (Permanent / Contract )
- Executive Search
- Head Hunting
- Strategic HR Consulting
Functions : Finance & Accounts, IT
Industries : Banking/Financial Services, IT/Computers - Software
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content