About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Contribute to the development of short- and long-term strategic network improvement goals as defined by domain
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Change Management - Network related major changes and Critical Migrations
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime Compliance The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Regional and Global Network Teams, Security Teams, Wider Technology Support teams and management, Application/Business Support.
Our Ideal Candidate
- SME level guidance & knowledge managing complex network changes and major deployments
- Key engagement with external service providers, vendors, Advance TAC, regional and global network teams, security teams, wider technology support team and management, application/business support.
- Manage excellence in Incident / Problem / Change Management of SCB Global WAN/LAN & Security Infrastructure
- Manage High Critical Incident calls that involve complex multi-component, multi-platform issues together with peer Infrastructure teams like OS Platforms, Middleware, DB, and Application support
- Ensure end-to-end root cause analysis and regular reporting for production issues is carried out in a way that meets business and technology requirements
- Support system audits when asked and ensure all holes and vulnerabilities are closed in and the sign-off.
- Recommend and manage relevant end-to-end service improvement initiatives to address risk mitigation and service stability.
- Ensure accurate and regularly updated information related to network physical inventory, logical inventory, network diagram, network traffic flow, technical troubleshooting documents and operational process documents.
- Demonstrates continuous effort for identifying problematic areas and providing permanent fixes.
- Communicating and interacting with clients for providing expert advice.
- Assist in implementing Global Projects, owning the processes and documentation as required by individual Projects.
- Provide technical direction for systems migration and integration.
- Meeting and exceeding defined service level metrics on timeliness and accuracy.
- Work as a global team to manage the operations of multiple customers with multiple shift operations.
- Focus on maximizing customer experience while optimizing costs
- Hands-on working knowledge in Network WAN/LAN with Security technology and Operational experience with BFSI industry or in a RIM profile handling large enterprise Banking and Financial Services Industry experience.
- SME level technical & analytical skills, with experience in root cause analysis and network performance tuning is necessary
- Switching / Routing (WAN & LAN) - Cisco , F5 and Juniper
- Security Platforms - Juniper SRX, Netscreen, Cisco ASA Firewalls, VPN Gateways
- IP Services like DNS, DHCP, IPAM, AAA Platforms
- Industry certifications - CCNP / CCIE Equivalent is necessary
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.