About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Situation Management - Network related major incidents and Critical Migrations.
- SME level troubleshooting of complex network incidents and faster recovery by applying technical fix.
- Key engagement with external service providers, vendors, Advance TAC, regional and global network teams, security teams, wider technology support team and management, application/business support.
- Manage excellence in Incident / Problem / Change Management of SCB Global WAN/LAN & Security Infrastructure
- Manage High Critical Incident calls that involve complex multi-component, multi-platform issues together with peer Infrastructure teams like OS Platforms, Middleware, DB, and Application support
- Ensure end-to-end root cause analysis and regular reporting for production issues is carried out in a way that meets business and technology requirements
- Support system audits when asked and ensure all holes and vulnerabilities are closed in and the sign-off.
- Recommend and manage relevant end-to-end service improvement initiatives to address risk mitigation and service stability.
- Ensure accurate and regularly updated information related to network physical inventory, logical inventory, network diagram, network traffic flow, technical troubleshooting documents and operational process documents.
- Demonstrates continuous effort for identifying problematic areas and providing permanent fixes.
- Communicating and interacting with clients for providing expert advice.
- Assist in implementing Global Projects, owning the processes and documentation as required by individual Projects.
- Provide technical direction for systems migration and integration.
- Meeting and exceeding defined service level metrics on timeliness and accuracy.
- Work as a global team to manage the operations of multiple customers with multiple shift operations.
- Contribute to the development of short- and long-term strategic network improvement goals.
Following Skills are highly desired at deep technical level:
- Masters / Graduate degree in a technical discipline with good professional certifications.
- Around 10 to 15 years of in-depth, hands-on working knowledge in Network WAN/LAN with Security technology and Operational experience in a ISP environment - with BFSI industry or in a RIM profile handling large enterprise Banking and Financial Services Industry experience.
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholder expectations.
- SME level technical & analytical skills, with experience in root cause analysis and network performance tuning is necessary.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills for articulating thoughts clearly with stakeholders ranging from engineers to senior business management
- Industry certifications - CCIE level knowledge is necessary (CCIE certified preferred). CCNP Equivalent is Mandatory.
- ACI DC Infrastructure - Cisco ACI Platform (Preferred)
- Switching / Routing (WAN & LAN) - Cisco and Juniper (Preferred).
- Security Platforms - Juniper SRX, Cisco ASA Firewalls, VPN Gateways (Optional)
- IP Services like DNS, DHCP, IPAM, AAA Platforms (Optional)
- Experience in working with cross-border teams, preferably in Banking and Financial Services Industry.
- Must have good time management skills and excellent customer focus.
- Ability to work and communicate with external clients and multiple groups within the company.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Cultural sensitivity - allowing understanding of how business expectations differ in different cultural environments.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.