1. Plans and oversees strategic, operational, and administrative programs, projects, and/or services of broad significance to the organization within the designated functional area of focus.
2. Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
3. Provides strategic advice and recommendations to leadership in the development, implementation, and evaluation of new or modified operating policies, practices, and procedures within the specified functional area of focus.
4. Analysis, designs, documents, and implements internal reporting systems and procedures for the organization or business entity, within specified functional area of operation, as applicable to the specified functional area of focus.
5. Manages and/or provides day-to-day leadership to various technical, professional, and/or administrative personnel engaged in specified project activities, as appropriate to the position.
6. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
(This section should be filled up by your superior)
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills with a customer service mindset.
• Comprehensive applied knowledge and expertise, gained at a professional level, in all aspects of the area of focus applicable to the specified role.
• Ability to analyse complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
• Advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills.
• Working knowledge and understanding of the principles and processes of computerized business and operating systems.
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
• Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
• Ability to provide technical guidance and leadership to professional personnel in area of expertise.
• Salary Range; RM8,000-RM15,000.00
• Race & Gender &: Chinese, Male or Female
Job Description : To oversee and ensure the efficient delivery of operation management consisting of salespromotion, building operations, facility management, maintenance, security, safety, car parkingmanagement, housekeeping, pest control, waste ma
Looking out for a smart & passionate Sales/Enterprise sales/Business Development in Selling IT Software, IT Solution to the Private & Public sector.
Responsible for designing and implementing the company's network infrastructure, resolving advanced support issues
• Minimum of 4 years (6 years preferable) experience with design and implementation of SAP FICO module. • Experience in configuration of SAP FI and CO modules, focusing on the following sub modules: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Account
Job Description : - Work on special assignment via direction from the top management or as assigned regarding areas of responsibilities. - Direct and develop subordinates, ensuring the growth and development consistent with corporate policies and pr
Looking for IT Security Operations Subject Matter Expert.Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment to deliver application and infrastructure vulnerability remediation’s across regional and local applications
Job Description : FMCG industry Responsible in implementing marketing plans for assigned brand. Alert to the product growth in the market & Identify new opportunities in the market. Monitoring performance Working closely with other department to ens
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content