- Be at the forefront of democratizing access to healthcare in Southeast Asia
- Work in a challenging environment with a high degree of autonomy alongside strong leadership (ex McKinsey and ex Rocket Internet)
- Earn a very competitive start up salary and great benefits
Our client is an innovative startup within comestic dentistry. The Company provides affordable and custom orthodontic treatment without having to physically visit a clinic.
The Senior Performance Marketer will join the Marketing Team and growth hack customer acquisitions from digital channels. You will need to juggle a multitude of campaigns and channels and run the Company's first A/B test.You will be responsible for:
- Co-developing and implementing performance campaigns in line with quarterly goals and objectives.
- Working with content Marketing and Design Teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the Company website and social media page.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations
- Generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio
- Working with other stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments, etc
- You have at least 3 years experience in Performance Marketing (SEM/FB/IG) within the Consumer and Internet industry.
- You have managed campaign budgets of at least 50K USD/month.
- You have an eye for quality/design and can keep a visual identity consistent across your ads.
- You are an Excel ninja, with strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- You are conversant in technology topics, marketing solutions and web analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal-driven, know your marketing KPIs and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You stay up to date and follow all the marketing blogs and gurus.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments,