Senior Software Engineer (Liferay / Full Stack development)
Liferay, Inc., is an open-source company that provides free documentation and paid professional service to users of its software. Mainly focused on enterprise portal technology,
• Implementing, configuring and customizing enterprise portal solutions based on client requirements.
• Analysis of client requirements, code development, application configuration, application configuration, application integration, support, testing and documentation.
• Setting the direction for web architecture platforms.
• Design of dashboards, graphs, reports, widgets and other display elements for data in the portal.
• Design and implementation of content management with the portal.
• Keeping the project documentation up to date.
Functions : Banking, IT
Industries : Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support new and existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns.
You will be managing the team in designing and developing web applications and mobile solutions. You will work with project managers, graphic designers, developers, QA professionals and client teams to deliver the very best in e-commerce.
The Sr. Application Developer for Cisco contact center will be responsible for performing break/fix support and maintenance activities of enterprise-wide Contact Center systems and business applications supporting the global Contact Centers.
• Perform hands-on software development using agile software development best practices. • Designing new projects, including database, business objects and client interface. • Collaboration with business internal users and end users.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code. • Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle. • Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications. • Prepare and produce releases of software components. • Support continuous improvement