Senior Software Engineer
Working location: Melaka / Johor
Exp : 5-6years
• To ensure the Quality delivery of the SQA testing reports within the agreed timeline.
• To lead interactions and communications with Product and Software engineering teams.
• To lead the software release from DTH-MY in collaboration with Software Engineering Department.
• To execute SQA product transfer from DTH-US to DTH-MY.
• To provide expert advise and support to the team.
• To drive the team to growth, development and continuous improvement in productivity.
• To establish realistic timeline estimations for tasks and at the same time ensuring they are still remain on target to meet deadlines.
• To visit customer sites to contain critical field issues as necessary.
• To communicate with customer on software issues as necessary.
• To ensure compliance of the team to engineering process.
• To complete any other tasks assigned from time to time based on business needs.
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION :
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
• Minimum 5-years’ experience in software engineering or software testing.
• Minimum 5-years experienced in semiconductor / machine automation industry.
• Minimum 2-years experienced in managing/leading a team of engineers.
• Able to lead and train in recording test data with summary for engineering review.
• Able to work with typical engineering lab equipment.
• Passion for software testing.
• Strong Software testing skills from system level.
• Good statistical and technical writing abilities.
• Strong commitment to continuous productivity improvement.