Must Have Skills
• Experience in software/product/IoT project development for minimum 3 years
• Strong passion for IoT and new technology e.g. block chain, big data, cloud
• Willing to work for both delivery and presales activities
• Specific industrial knowledge e.g. manufacturing, automotive, construction, etc. will be advantage
• IoT/Digital solutions;
o IoT platform (either GCP, AWS, Azure)
o IoT cloud architect and services
o IoT software development
o IoT devices / Sensors
Good to Have Skills
• Big Data technology and tools
• Analytics / Predictive Analysis
• Machine Learning, Deep Learning
• Project Management
Roles & Responsibilities
• Provide technical expertise and advice in delivery to communicate effectively with clients
• Carry out scoping studies with prospects and articulate solutions that addresses their business requirements and can be delivered profitably.
• Manage hardware / equipment / sensor vendor for technical design, solution, and pricing
• Coordinate effectively to render right solution to clients.
• As an IOT Solution Architect, you are required to have good technical background in the area of Industrial Automation or Manufacturing or Automobile or device engineering or Industrial operational technologies and IOT platforms.
• Having prior experience working with Partners, integrating/customizing their IoT offerings into the overall Solution Architecture
• Having good knowledge in data sciences and data analytics and utilization of Machine learning algorithms in IoT space
• Experience in - integrating multiple Big Data solutions and legacy database systems, message brokers, streaming, processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data for IoT eco- system Define & develop solutions based on IoT standards & reference architectures; prove ability to rapidly prototype new apps
• You are required to provide high-level solution architecture based on requirement comprising these technologies.
• The role requires you to work with teams across domains/technologies and provide an end- to- end solution, consultancy etc..
• You should be inclined towards constantly updating on new trends in technology, create an eco- system of technology partners with whom we can collaborate and provide delivery team/solution team with inputs to develop solutions which can enhance our offerings, build our credibility and help in creating re- usable components
• You would also be managing high potential bids, which would involve bid planning, connecting to different verticals to get the bid team on-boarded, coordinating, tracking the bid to closure, pricing, and commercial model finalization
• You should have prior experience in creating RFP responses and presentations for bids
• Should be willing to participate in events, customer meetings and help in build enhance the organizations brand credibility Market research and specific account research activities
• Always willing to lead consulting/Due diligence engagements with customers when required.
• The role could be direct consulting or participation in defining requirements, mapping processes, reengineering processes, identify gaps and contribution to solution architecture development
• Having a Graduate/Post- Graduate in an engineering discipline with 8- 10 years of industry experience with background in device engineering, industrial automation and/or platform software Experience in pre- sales/sales, research/consulting organization, messaging/positioning with good understanding of IT Services business would be highly preferred
• Having the domain experience in one or more industries like Manufacturing, Industrial Automation, Utilities would an added advantage
• Having prior experience or Ability to work in a global team would be highly preferred
• Excellent cooperation and communication skills
• Problem solver, and team player
• Responsible and proactive
• Ability to work independently