Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR10720 Senior / Statistic Process Control Engineer
Statistics Process Control (SPC) engineer is under Process Control System (PCS) team, you will oversee the plant wide process SPC, driving the engineers and manufacturing to ensure the critical parameters are within the control and follow the OCAP to close the eCAP accordingly. You are required to maintain SPACE the system and organizing the periodic review or when required to revise the control limit. You are representing the local SPC team in dealing with entire Micron network to standardize the SPC practices in Micron Penang facilities. You are the one-point reference and provides training to the engineering and manufacturing group when required. You are facilitating the Control of Manufacturing (COM) audit and activities with the key stakeholders to meet the micron requirements.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Develop and sustain the SPC in MMP.
- Report the key metrics on Cpk and SPC to management, which includes the closure of the eCAP.
- Maintain the SPACE application software and working on updating if required.
- Schedule SPC review meetings with respective process engineer and driving for improvement.
- Act as an interface person to transfer expertise and knowledge.
- Train the trainer on the SPC and eCAP procedures.
- Attend and support the internal and external audit on SPC.
- Develop and digitalize the SPC key metric monitoring and triggering.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Master / Degree in Engineeringor equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in semiconductor/PCB assembly industry.
- Knowledge in statistical analysis will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skill with an extremely positive attitude towards working as a team.
- Self-motivated, possess initiative and ability to work independently
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron and Crucial brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the U.S., are contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.