• Provides technical advice and support to Level 1 and 2 Engineers
• Customer support on-site and off-site
• Provides remote troubleshooting if needed
• Attends to high severity incidents on and off-site
• Prepares and follow-up on incident reports if any
• Updates incident tickets in a timely manner in Field Service Management System to meet contractual Service Level Agreements
• Reviews and submits incident reports in a timely manner
• Coordinates with the technical team to prepare problem management reports
• Reviews problem management reports
• Monitors and ensures problem management reports are submitted in a timely manner
• Leads problem management and resolution in the support products.
• Leads project implementation
• Reviews project scope, Pre-Implementation Validation (PIV) and prepares project deployment checklist
• Ensures project timely completion.
• Plans and reviews implementation timeline with project manager.
• Develops design configuration documentation
• Captures and updates project implementation technical issues for references
• Assumes the Project Technical Lead role when required
• Submits timesheet to reporting manager
• Provides scope of work and man-days to pre-sales & sales teams (if required)
• Reviews and highlights project deployment risks
• Conducts technical sharing with Level 1 and 2 engineers
• Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years related working experience in an IT related environment preferably with good knowledge of UNIX platform.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Knowledge of UNIX (Solaris/AIX/LINUX/Windows) operating systems, Solaris Cluster, OVM for SPARC, OVM for x86, Solaris Zones, and back-office products.
• Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, NTP, SysLog, administration, configuration, troubleshooting & implementation.
• Certification in Sun/Oracle Solaris 10 System Administrator (part 1&2), Sun/Oracle Solaris 10 Network Administrator and Oracle Solaris 11 System Administrator.
• Unix/Linux shell scripting
• Storage related technology on SAN zoning, I/O multipathing software, ZFS storage appliance, Dell EMC, HPE 3PAR, Hitachi Data Systems, NetApp and tape library.
• Knowledge of disk management software on Oracle (SVM/ZFS), IBM (LVM) and LINUX (LVM) administration, configuration, troubleshooting & implementation.
• Open source solutions: Red Hat Virtualization, OpenShift, OpenStack, CloudForms
CTC Global Sdn Bhd (CTCG) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation (CTC) and ITOCHU Corporation. ITOCHU Corporation is one of the largest conglomerates in Japan and is the majority shareholder of CTC. Both CTC and ITOCHU Corporation are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and have current market capitalisations of US$2.6 billion and US$18.6 billion respectively.
In Malaysia, the CTCG team has been serving enterprise customers from major commercial and government sectors for over 40 years, starting from when it was CSA, then subsequently CSC and now as part of the CTC and Itochu Group.
Powered by a team of 600 qualified and experienced IT professionals, CTCG supports its customers through a country-wide network of 23 service centres and delivers an extensive portfolio of systems integration solutions to enable businesses to operate more efficiently.
Monitor day-to-day operation for server and network devices and connectivity, SAN storage, tape, operation report, batch job, ensure workable. Provide OS support related activities such as corrective & preventive maintenance patching & configuration.
Work closely with Team Lead and Level 2 Unix/Linux Support Team to assist on server operation support to handle technical escalation and follow up with Team Lead and Level 2 Unix/Linux Support Team on the support issue.
Do you thrive in leading a team of engineers who are responsible for resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support? YES, then click APPLY and we will connect with you.
The IT Application Management Specialist will provide first line of technical support to designated customers. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution
Job opening in Singapore: Our client, a well established Singapore-based IT Managed Services Provider, is expanding their business. Malaysian and Singaporean are welcome to apply.
Carry out project roll-out, installation, setup, configure, and implement/ deploy/ migrate and ensuring successful implementation of projects within schedules on AD/ Exchange/ O365/ SCCM and other Microsoft Enterprise applications at client premises.
Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical issues Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify issues and perform troubleshooting steps to restore service to customers.
Being the first point of contact for customer Respond to incoming issues either by incoming calls / incoming incidents in ServiceNow accurately Respond to customers requests efficiently and escalate to higher level teams as required Provide suppo
Being the first point of contact for customer Respond to incoming issues either by incoming calls / incoming incidents in ServiceNow accurately Respond to customers requests efficiently and escalate to higher level teams as required Provide support
Resident Engineer to provide day-to-day operation service deliveries (i.e. Incident, Problem, Asset & Change Management) then to track, monitor and close the assigned service calls / tickets in meeting customer Service Level Agreement.
The Network Engineer for Network Solution Business is responsible to provide post-sales functions related to Network infrastructure for sales team. Work on a daily basis with customers (internal and external) or business partners to provide consult
Experience level (L1/L2/L3): Minimum requirement skills is to know intermediate level on how to operate/troubleshoot MS Windows PC system and MS Office application. Work location: Lot 2, Persiaran Sultan, Seksyen 15, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malay
Minimum of 1 year of experience administrating and troubleshooting Unix/Linux servers and systems.Computer Science or IT related Degree or Electronic Engineering Degree.Experience in and Linux /Redhat / Centos / Ubuntu will be an added advantage
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content