Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB Motion is a pioneering technology leader, driving innovation in motion industries. We keep the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our motors and drives are an integral part of everyone's lives, writing the future of smart motion.
You will be responsible for the sale of cutting-edge ABB Motors & Generators, based in Kuching, Sarawak in Malaysia. Reporting to the Service Sales Manager, you will use your experience and drive to build long-standing customer relationships, identifying effective solutions for customer needs.
- Assuming prime responsibility for business development of Service Business Motors and Generator in assigned region
- Plaining and executing Motors & Generator business plan, sales activities to increase sales in allocated region
- Using ABB tools to track and monitor project opportunities (project lists, volume of offers, won-lost analysis, provide feedback of offers to the BU, etc.)
- Feedback on portfolio gaps and future customer needs to support R&D processes
- Participate in the demand side budgeting process
- Understand customer needs and identify opportunities
- Promote and sell the RM portfolio of products and services to identified Customers in defined geographical areas or customer segments
- Initiate formation of capture teams for any project pursuit that is potential for ABB
- Plan sales activities to develop and increase sales opportunities probabilities with key customers and key projects.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction during / after deliveries (NPS)
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in (Mechanical, Electrical & Electronic or equivalent).
- More than 2-3 years working experience in related field for Service Motors and Generator business.
- Must be self-starter and pro-active. Be able to work independently as well as in team.
- Pleasant personality with good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (other languages will be a plus)
- Independent, result oriented, self-driven, resourceful, organized are desirable attributes
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Team player but able to carry out tasks with minimum supervision.
- Fluency in English is a must (speaking and writing).