Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
From rapid response and performance improvement to operational efficiency and life-cycle management, Service is one of our fastest-growing areas.
ABB Distribution Solutions are a global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally friendly and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
Joining our team as Service Sales Specialist, you will deliver the service portfolio to ABB customers within the Distribution Solutions business line in Malaysia. Reporting to the Service Sales Manager, you will play a crucial role in implementing the service sales strategy.
- Utilizing the ServIS database to understand the existing installed base and identifying and developing sales opportunities
- Driving sales volume and margin across the entire portfolio in collaboration with other business units
- Establishing long-term customer relationships by understanding customer requirements, responding immediately to issues and demonstrating in-depth technical Service product/solutions knowledge
- Communicating contract details in accordance with ABB offerings and strategy and managing associated administrative Sales processes
- Preparing and reviewing sales plans and proposing recovery actions when needed
- Implementing the Service sales strategy, with a focus on penetrating installed base, and promoting various upgrade, retrofit and value add solutions to the benefit of the customer and ABB.
- Actively promoting ABB’s Service products and solutions during various marketing activities (trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences, customer meetings) while monitoring customer and market trends to develop effective marketing activities in collaboration with the Marketing team
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Experience in low voltage/medium voltage switchgear, protection relay or distribution solutions product portfolio.
- More than 3 years of experience in Sales.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
If you meet the above criteria and are excited in joining a global progressive organization, we look forward to receiving your application.